Windows UPnP Browser is a "Browser" application that discovers any UPnP devices present in the local network. The application is built on top the the Microsoft UPnP COM API:s. The API:s are called from C# in running in the .Net 2.0 framework.
* Tree view of all visible root and child devices in the network
* Automatic update when devices are added/removed from the network
* Device details for all devices
* Listing and generic invocation of device services
* Download and presentation of the device description document
* Specific device control of Internet Gateway and Media Server